Who is collecting the data?
The administrator of your private data is Conti sp. z o.o. (NIP (VAT-ID): 9223061598, REGON: 383022826) located in: Łapiguz 10, 22-400 Zamość, Poland.
How can you reach us and learn more about processing your personal data?
Please contact us via e-mail at:
Where do we get the data from?
We have acquired the data from you when you:
- filled the signup form
- placed an order for one of our products
- granted our application an access to information about your domains or allowed it to access information through Google APIs such as Search Console API or Analytics API
How will the information be used?
We process the data in order to:
- complete your orders
- administer your account
- provide you with the core functionality of our application
- reply to your questions placed via e-mail or contact forms
- provide any support needed while using our software/tools
- notify you about topics related to purchased products and provide you with tutorials
Additionally, we process your data for the purpose of accountancy.
We will process your data until you decide to delete your account within our website. If you want to permanently delete your account, please contact us at:
What personal data is being collected?
- Company name / Vat ID number
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. Minimal amouts of your personal information may be disclosed to payment providers and accounting platform.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Use of of Google API Services
Users of our application are allowed to use Google API Services together with our tool to enrich their performance reports. Connecting APIs is optional.
What data are we requesting?
Our application may request access to the following API endpoints:
- Search Console API Primarily listing sites connected to the Search Console account and querying for search analytics - metrics such as impressions, clicks, CTR or average position (site overview and page/landing page level).
- Search Console URL Testing Tools API
- Google Analytics Management API, Analytics Core Reporting API and Google Analytics Reporting API Retrieving the list of properties connected to the Analytics account and querying metrics such as sessions, pageviews, bounce rate or revenue (site overview and page/landing page level).
What do we need the data for?
We combine the on-site data (and other data gather by our application) with data retrieved from Google APIs to provide users with multidimensional performance metrics of the analysed website (both the overviews and page/landing level reports). We do not disclose the data to anyone other than the owner of the project or people the owner has shared project access with.
How can I withdraw the permissions to access the APIs?
Please login to your Google account and navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions, select the application block it from accessing your data.